The Pre-law Society at Baruch College is a club founded to better serve Baruch students interested in law. By organizing workshops and panels and providing Baruch students with resources and various opportunities in law, Pre-law Society intends to accomplish its main goal and assist the Baruch student body in a positive way.
This website helps Baruch students interested in law by doing the following:
- providing information about Pre-law’s upcoming events;
- highlighting important resources, news, and information for students considering law school;
- assisting students in researching law schools and LSAT preparation programs;
- informing prospective Pre-law members about the process of joining Pre-law Society;
- and featuring law classes at Baruch College and any law-related activities taking place at Baruch.
We meet throughout the school year on Thursdays from 1 to 2:30 in Room 8-155 at Baruch College. Occasionally, we will have events on Tuesdays and work with other clubs on their events, but we’ll notify our members and e-mail subscribers of any upcoming events in which we’ll be involved. Hope to see you there!